FACTIONS

Started by
49 comments, last by rpiller 12 years, 1 month ago
Some new screenshots of the current build:

e788abb4-6220-40a7-9a6d-f00619b7e981.jpg

f39137ca-8e7a-4e00-8305-4aba372319f7.jpg

17833beb-c3c9-4838-aa44-30f04cd252df.jpg
Advertisement
The content manager position was filled. We have the best team we have ever had right now. Still need more talent, hope you join us! smile.gif
Hi, are you still looking for help?

EDIT - Posted the above from my phone earlier. I'll elaborate now.

I think your FACTIONS sounds interesting. I just posted a offer of help here with lots of screenshots of some of my previous work.

As you can see, your project has a huge amount of overlap with my previous work and research. I've not used the DarkGDK but if its DirectX based, I am sure I can adapt quickly. I am particularly interested in joining an active project. I know how hard it can be to keep team members active and motivated on long projects, but this is actually the sort of project I like.

Furthermore, I was relieved to finally read a project description by someone articulate. Hope it doesn't sound too rude but a lot of 'Help Wanted' posts are so badly written they can be instantly dismissed :) Good to see vision, clarity and determination.

Let me know if you think my programming skills could be of use.

Best Regards

Simon
Just got a small discussion forum online, please register if the game sounds interesting to you or if you can assist our team.
http://factionsgame.proboards.com

Development is still going strong, we have 7 people working on the game currently, making good progress!
Just edited the main post.

We are not accepting any more programmers at this time, still need artists.
Just edited the initial post, we are again looking for a content manager and artists of all kinds. We continue to make some really great progress!
Just wanting to let everyone know that we are still in need of artists. We are making great strides towards game development and are in great need of artists to continue development. We currently need texture artists and 3D artists but could also concept artists. We are looking for anyone at any skill level and we will be glad to help you and teach you if you show a dedication to learning. Thank you for your time.

--Contact--

Email : rcgamespace@yahoo.com
Forums at FactionsGame.com
Filled our Texture Artist position. Still looking for possibly another Texture artist in addition to the following:

Concept Artist
3D Artist
GUI Artist
Character Animator
Hey everyone, I am editing the main post. We are still in dire need of artists. Also recruiting for a programmer again! www.factionsgame.com
Still looking for more help, just to emphasize, this thread alone has been active for almost a year and a half, our project is worth getting excited about and helping out if you have the talent. =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement