if you were to make a programing language, what would you name it?

Started by
51 comments, last by HappyCoder 10 years, 11 months ago
Mine would be Derp
A example would be
Herp() // start

Derp.line = "Hello World";

Derp // end
Advertisement
This.

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Not-C, and wait to see how long it takes for people to realize just how bad that name is.

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

Not-C, and wait to see how long it takes for people to realize just how bad that name is.

Godwin'd already! I prefer !C though, makes it much more difficult to search for help on!

Pascal with Curly Braces :P

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

C--

Or maybe Z, so that no one could make another language and imply it's better "because it's later in the alphabet." Until someone else makes a language named Omega...

[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

Easy.

The code would look like:

run program ("Megaman 3");

run and program are keywords.

Those are all the code you need :)

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

I would call it "Dreamy".

It would be a 4th or 5th 'programming language' or development language. A GUI based development, more than those Alice(?) based version. Click and create thingy. The differences is that the editor focus more on brain input (like those heli flying thingy) and eye movement.

There is a lot of research on how brain works and now multiple country are looking into it (even US willing to put one billion USD into understanding brain research recently) so by the time the GUI / libraries / logic behind the language ready, so would be the hardware.

metalang

It provides the tools for you to create the syntax for a language.

Then you cannot complain about missing features or odd syntax.

o3o

"Burp", I like the sound of it... or maybe "The", just to make it even less googleable than "Go".

Stefano Casillo
TWITTER: [twitter]KunosStefano[/twitter]
AssettoCorsa - netKar PRO - Kunos Simulazioni

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement