Wii U and its news

Started by
4 comments, last by Prinz Eugn 10 years, 10 months ago

I saw this.

And now Nintendo needs to do this.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement

A new trailer for the game was released recently during the Nintendo Direct just before E3:

The game is being developed by Monolith Soft, who previously worked on Xenoblade Chronicles - which is considered to be one of the finest RPGs out there and is praised for its combat mechanics and storyline. Judging by the trailers, it seems that Monolith Soft's new game uses the same combat system.

I still don't understand the Wii U... why did they release it so long before the competing consoles again?

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

I still don't understand the Wii U... why did they release it so long before the competing consoles again?

They were trying to get the jump on the PS4 and X1. But they came out with a console that many developers say wasn't much more powerful than the PS3 and 360. Plus, the games on the Wii U were far and few inbetween. In short, aside from having better graphics than the Wii, there wasn't a compelling reason to buy the Wii U. It certainly wasn't that frackin' tablet.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

The problem with Wii U was they released without any must-have launch titles ... I mean I would have bought one if there was a new Zelda or something, as it is I am waiting for Pikmin 3.

The problem with Wii U was they released without any must-have launch titles ... I mean I would have bought one if there was a new Zelda or something, as it is I am waiting for Pikmin 3.

I'm going to have the same problem with the Xbox One, waiting for the next Halo unless all my friends jump ship to a different game.

-Mark the Artist

Digital Art and Technical Design
Developer Journal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement