The theme is:
What if the dinosaurs had never gone extinct?
Note: this is all I will say about the theme; I will leave it to you to creatively incorporate it into your game.
For rules and additional details, see the administration thread (and feel free to ask any questions). I'll repeat some notes here, though, for convenience:
To submit a game, just post it to this thread. Don't worry if you're not on the interested or team lists in the administration thread; anyone is welcome to post a game during the competition (posting a game in the thread is all you need to do to officially enter into the competition). I highly encourage participants to post their games here at least a few days before the competition ends and for GDNet users to download these games, test them out, and give feedback (especially if there are bugs or crashes). You can resubmit/update your game during the competition with updates/fixes/changes/whatever. Only your latest/most recent entry will be judged (but must be submitted before the competition ends). See the administration thread for a full list of rules.
Submissions (Google Drive folder):
- Dinorace (Windows) by viniciusepiplon
- Human Roundup (Windows) by Endurion
- Dino Road Trip (Windows) by minibutmany
- Hobos of Pangea (Unity Web (Windows version) (OS X version)) by esmith1701
- Dino Tamer (PC (Java)) by tisdadd
- Rex and the City (Windows) by indrajit
- Dino Flight (Unity Web (Windows version)) by sketche99
- Big Game Hunt by ryan20fun
- No Better than Dinosaurs (Unity Web) by wolferaven + Ecker00 + Thortrillion
- Get to Work! (PC (Java) (Android version)) by Kamrat
- Dinosaurs Only Live Once (Windows) by shadowisadog
- Raptor Ace (Windows) by Oberon_Command + mechanixis
- The Legend of Raptor (Windows) by slicer4ever
- DNA Labs (iOS) by FuzzyRhombus (Ryan) + friend (Max) + friend (Travis)
- Dilophosaurus Decision (Windows) by Servant of the Lord + friend
- Granny vs Zombie Dinosaurs (Windows) by dmatter
Edited by Cornstalks, 10 September 2013 - 09:04 PM.