Did you hear the news?

Started by
18 comments, last by Servant of the Lord 10 years, 6 months ago

The Xbox One has 480p support!!:

VZeMcwA.png

That forum poster has some serious skills with predicting the future.

Easiest way to make games, I love LÖVE && My dev blog/project

*Too lazy to renew domain, ignore above links

Advertisement

Pahh the only console that I ever might buy is the SteamBox.

Yea the Steambox is the most powerful out of all of them, though the controller seems too awkward for alot of games on there.

SteamBox just seems like a PC in disguise to me...I don't see much point in getting it. The money would be better spent on upgrading your PC.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

SteamBox just seems like a PC in disguise to me...I don't see much point in getting it. The money would be better spent on upgrading your PC.

Upgrading your PC and installing Steam. Then you can use whatever controller you want.

Then you can use whatever controller you want.

Unlike the steambox where you can only use..... whatever controller you want.

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

Must have been misinformed. Anyway, someone was mentioning how awkward, I believe, the Steam controller was.

It is a PC, running a Linux distro from Valve, and with Steam pre-installed. There's no disguise!

It's for people who don't already have a gaming PC and don't want one, but do want a lounge-room gaming device, or for people that want a lounge-room PC as well as their main PC... If you're a hardcore PC gamer who's happy at their desk, Valve is not trying to persuade you to buy one -- they're already making money from you with Steam as is biggrin.png

Must have been misinformed. Anyway, someone was mentioning how awkward, I believe, the Steam controller was.

We've had d-pads for over 30 years. But the Steam controller thinks its too cool for them.

D-pads underwent rapid decline in the mid-90s and the advent of pads with analogue sticks...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement