My complaint about Mr. Myopic Rhino

Started by
81 comments, last by Pouya 22 years, 5 months ago
quote:Original post by Myopic Rhino
Godfree^''s access level wasn''t high enough to do that. Only staff could give admin rights to pouya, and we didn''t.

Now now Dave, we all now that''s not entirely true. Many, many moons ago, the little "status" thingy next to my name was also green, remember?

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Advertisement
I miss the ranking system..we should bring it back..

"Like all good things, it starts with a monkey.."
"Like all good things, it starts with a monkey.."
Right, but if you had given pouya admin rights back then, you think it would have taken him this long to use them?
You never know, Dave.

Do you have any ideas for how long I''ve been doing this?

------------------------
You''ve got to admit, pouya isn''t exactly the brightest star in the sky, if you know what I mean...

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

funny how those ip`s are the same
quote:Original post by Godfree^
You''ve got to admit, pouya isn''t exactly the brightest star in the sky, if you know what I mean...

Yeah, it means there are stars that are ripping themself apart to shine a bit more and then quickly run out of fuel and look like a dick! ^_^

------------------------
If you''d be so kind, Pouya (or Dave, or Kevin, or anyone who has it) I''d really like the link .
I am pretty sure that Godfree^ was banned, and pouya is now controlling Godfree^'s name.

GDNet bans people by IP not user name.

Thats why Godfree^'s IP is the same as pouya.

Edited by - Drizzt DoUrden on December 11, 2001 7:49:40 PM
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
I _am_ glad we''ve got you to explain the situation to us, Drizzt

www.elf-stone.com

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement