How come no one uses this forum?

Started by
21 comments, last by L-U-R-C-H 21 years, 12 months ago
Can someone tell me why no one uses the MOD forum?
Advertisement
Nope.
Gaiiden said before: What came first; the chicken or the egg?
Well, real coders doesnt do mods they do their own games.
"Self awareness is the interaction between 3 different parts of your brain. The Cog, the Left and the Right side of you brain..."
Absolute poppycock.

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions
quote:Original post by Hull
Well, real coders doesnt do mods they do their own games.

Fortunately I don''t think there are that many mod''ers around here to start a flame war over that.

Probably most of the people interested in mod''ing hang out at websites specific to the particular game they mod.
I r interested in mod''ing.. just really busy, and I lack the intelligence (yada blah, etc.).

I use to work on the Q3 mod ShadowStar Conflict (when it first started ).. so, whatchu talkin'' ''bout?!

~ me ~
I'm not the brightest something or other in a group or similar.~ me ~
Are there any coders out there that would want to help out with a MOD for Unreal Tournament?
Oh my god, 7 posts in a short space of time, Proof, that this forum is used Unfortunately the modders hang out at forums specific to their game thing is true, i''d be interested to read the discussions in here, I''ve read everything in here already

"Computer games don''t affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we''d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
Well, when I first checked into the forum topic, it didn''t seem as if anyone used it

Well, if anyone would like to help out on an Unreal Tournament MOD team as a programmer or something else, just reply to this post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement