How come no one uses this forum?

Started by
21 comments, last by L-U-R-C-H 22 years ago
Well, when I first checked into the forum topic, it didn''t seem as if anyone used it

Well, if anyone would like to help out on an Unreal Tournament MOD team as a programmer or something else, just reply to this post.
Advertisement
Well, it didn''t seem by the looks of it when I first checked into the MOD forum.

If you would like to help out as a programmer or something of that nature, just post a reply to this thread. Thank you.
I'm just starting on mod development for half-life. If anyone has any tips, feel free to post them. I have finished the liblist.gam, menu art, and compiled the dll and named it after my mod. Now all I need is some tutorials. If anyone can point some out, that would be really cool. But a link to specific tutorials plez, not a general page, cuz those are usually huge.

BTW, real coders also do mods. In fact, alot of coders started with mods to get an idea of game programming and then they went on to make their own games.

If you wanna start a flame war, no p, ill get all the modders i know in here:D:@
Thanks,
-darkcoder8

[edited by - darkcoder8 on April 17, 2002 3:02:38 PM]
What person?I forgot what I was gonna say.
quote:Original post by Hull
Well, real coders doesnt do mods they do their own games.

And real posters know their grammar, and doesnt make such stupid mistakes

Seriously though, making a mod can be just as hard, if not harder than making your own game, because you''re working with unfamiliar technology. I mean, do you find it easier to find your way around your own neighbourhood or somebody elses?
just testing...

<ahref = "http://www.heavensfantasy.com/cool/">

<code>
for x = 1 to 10:next
</code>

<A HREF="/community/forums/">Forums</A>
for x = 1 to 10:next 

[A HREF="/community/forums/"]

<link = "WWW.hello.com">
[link = "WWW.hello.com"]

for ( int i = 0; i <10; i++){}  

<A href="http://www.w3.org/">W3C Web site</A>