Nerds

Started by
59 comments, last by Zombie 24 years ago
How many times you''ve been called a nerd (or something like that)? I''m being called about 30 times a day, and that''s not very funny. And the most annoying thing is that everyone calls me that...
Advertisement
Ya, Whats your point?

Whats wrong with being a nerd/geek?

-Trev
If you''re not a nerd then you are probably an athlete or a suit, so choose one homie. Nerds are hella cool buu-ooy!

wierd al, nerd, yet is paid, explain this
NERD !!!!!! =) .... just kidding
Zombie:
I''m going to assume you''re in high school for this post.

high school really caters towards jocks and "cool" people. whoever said high school is the best days of your life should be shot. high school is all about image (and as we all know, image is nothing, thirst is everything). If you aren''t wearing the latest styles or using cool slang or playing sports, you might as well be dirt. But the most interesting and friendly people i''ve met have been the "nerd" types (well, not exactly true. some are so introverted that you can''t get more a word at a time out of them, and when you do get them to talk, they are mind-numbing). once you get to college and the real world, people stop worrying about image as much and befriending people based solely on personality rather than "coolness". big cool jock guys are a dime-a-dozen outside of high school. I guess this probably won''t help you much, but its all i''ve got time to offer.

_________________Gecko___
Gecko Design

_________________Gecko___Gecko Design
Today it''s cool to be geek.
Yeah, it''s very "cool" to be a nerd in high school. Half of my High School'' s football team programs in OGL Well not half but 1/5
I''m serious too.

- Zeke Templin
- Zeke Templin
It''s not cool to be a "nerd" in my school, which isn''t a high school. But actually it''s pretty much the same in every school I know.
I think they are jealous of my quite good school success, and just want to make fun of it so the "cool" people can get more attention.
I was actually asking are you being called a nerd, not why I''m being called that..
I am one of the very few computer ''geeks'' in our school. It isn''t fun being harassed on a daily basis. I would rather be a nerd than a jock any day. I usually get called a nerd maybe 5 times a day, on a quiet day. it is especially bad in a small school where everyone knows you and you can''t avoud them.

- Moe -
I have never been called a nerd/geek.

James

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement