new NEHE logo??

Started by
59 comments, last by hotrod5150_1984 21 years, 11 months ago
it was just an example............it can be optimized, which i may do sometime. I''ll see. I''m recovering from my hard drive being deleted, and don''t know if i have my program i would normally use to optimize.

Advertisement
I wasn''t sure why some people are creating new logos for NeHe''s site, but hey, I thought I could give it a quick shot.

Here is a very simplistic design:
<a href="http://www.nullblue.com/random/nehe.gif">Click Here</a>
I wasn't sure why some people are creating new logos for NeHe's site, but hey, I thought I could give it a quick shot.

Here is a very simplistic design:
Click Here
Or one with the Ne He atoms in it:
Click Here

[edit]
Sorry about that double-post thingy... server kept giving me internal 500 errors when i tried to post
[/edit]

[edited by - rpgman on June 12, 2002 6:14:41 PM]
--------------------------------------------------------------If it sounds like a good idea, do it. It is much harder to get permission than it is to apologize.
I was just doing it for fun. He said he was going to redesign the site anyway, so why not. Plus, maybe I can let people see a bit of my work.

You know......I do like it having the neon and helium atoms there. Maybe i'll try another version here in a little bit, with the atoms in there.

If you want to see more of my work, go here.

[edited by - hotrod5150_1984 on June 13, 2002 4:34:09 PM]
I''ve just uploaded my profile page. If you want to see other things i''ve done, go here.
Profile Page

I really like yours RPGman

Which one?

[EDIT]

hotrod: I like that blue / silver swirly thingy on your profile page

[/EDIT]

[edited by - rpgman on June 15, 2002 6:49:39 PM]
--------------------------------------------------------------If it sounds like a good idea, do it. It is much harder to get permission than it is to apologize.
I made a very Trend Whorish nehe logo / ad / ??? thingy. The effects in it are so overused that it is loosing its style.

Click Here

[edited by - rpgman on June 15, 2002 7:09:54 PM]
Thanks. I was trying to make a cool textured wallpaper. The full screen version looks much better, honestly. I''m still thinking of how to make the nehe logo different. Wanna make a joint effort on this RPGman?
The second one.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement