🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Building Team For Game

Started by
-1 comments, last by Mike63 16 years, 10 months ago
Team Name: StreetDunkah Team Project Name: The Dunkah Project Description: I have been developing this concept for 17 yrs. I have been developing the story for the game for 10 yrs. My goal for this game is to promote my apparel line through my StreetDunkah character as well as expose the world to a part of human history that is extraodinary. I envision the game as involving action packed war, strategy, mazes, sports challege and puzzle solving while learning about hidden knowledge. At this time the game portion of the project has not been strarted, thus the porpose of this post. I know that it takes a long time to develope a game so I am not expecting the game to be made for some time. I am getting the process started know for the future. Story Line: The story line for the game can be viewed on the website www.streetdunkah.com. My goal with this project is to create another revenue stream for my StreetDunkah apparel line in 3-4 years. I am searching for a student or beginner that is interested in becoming a partner in this venture. The compensation is ownership in company. NO PAY, Partnership Oppurtunity. Technolgy: I have zero gaming experience. All decisiions for technolgy will be left up to potentiel partner. Talent Needed: Up to gaming Partner. Team Structure: Up to gaming partner Contact: All interested parties can email me at these adresses: dunker63@netzero.com dunker631@netzero.com dunkah2000@yahoo.com or through the website www.streetdunkah.com All information about story and character can be viewed on website. Thank you for taking time to view my post Images-N-Designs, LLC

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement