Hack Me

Started by
51 comments, last by kingnosis 19 years, 2 months ago
Seeing as hack.net is stumping everyone, I have created a new puzzle that is substancially easier. Have fun everyone! Hack Me [Edited by - NoWhereMan on March 7, 2005 5:39:34 PM]
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Advertisement
Your counters are broken. The numbers seem to be increasing as the levels progress when they should be decreasing.

EDIT: It was pretty short and too easy, in my opinion.
Ra
I noticed that too, but I think it's just because lots of people are going through it very fast. I ran through it again quickly and it seems to be fine.

Rather short. Maybe more levels and more obscure codes would help :).
Thanx to everyone for trying out my puzzle game thing. I made it easy cause I didn't want people getting really hung up, so thats why included a couple of hints here and there. The only thing wrong with the counter is it counts you once at the homepage and one more time at Level 1, so if you complete the puzzle, you will be counted twice on the hit counter.

That's all
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
What is the objective? To what degree does someone need to take over the thttpd server to win? i.e. do you need to gain write permissions, or do you just need to show that you can transverse the file system (i.e. to obtain password files)?
I'm stuck on Level 4 :(
Quote:
What is the objective? To what degree does someone need to take over the thttpd server to win? i.e. do you need to gain write permissions, or do you just need to show that you can transverse the file system (i.e. to obtain password files)?

hehe
Quote:Original post by Evil Steve

What do you do with the decoded word on level 3?
Quote:Original post by hallucinogenic

Check your PMs ;)
Quote:Original post by hallucinogenic

Check your PMs ;)

Thanks! I hadn't tried all lowercase...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement