Taste in Music? Last.fm?

Started by
10 comments, last by fadilthrejk 17 years, 8 months ago
Lo, Just listening to my personal radio on Last.fm (does anyone else have an account?), and I was wondering, what kind of music are you guys into? Rock, hip hop, dance? My taste is definitely in rock, from The Velvet Underground to Nirvana, but my favourite band has to be Pixies - got all their albums and I'm hoping they release some new material. CloudNine
Advertisement
system of a down
> :) <

Also, good that you brought this up. As you can see, I haven't been actively scrobbling for some time, so if someone who's already in the GD group wants to take over it, just PM me.
My top 5 artists My Last.Fm are Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson and Machinae Supremacy. So I guess I'm a metalhead XD

I've discovered a few new bands through the radio thing, it's rather hit and miss but if you can get through the crap theres a few gems to be found.

The problem I seem to have with Last.Fm is the people who randomly insult me because of the bands I listen to, though I suppose that's the internet for you.
the rug - funpowered.com
BassDrive - For all your late night programming music needs.
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Drive Like Jehu, Botch, Bloc Party, At The Drive-In, Elliott, Smashing Pumpkins, Cave In, Converge, The Anniversary, Chin Up Chin Up, Q And Not U, Sparta, Hum, Minus The Bear, Sunny Day Real Estate, Don Caballero, Sufjan Stevens, The Velvet Teen, Swervedriver, The Cranberries

..Hit up any one of those bands, and you'll be linked to countless other great bands.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

I didn't know we have a GDnet group on last.fm.
Hmm...
I see there's relatively not much listening going on. But worry not - with my account backing the group up it will all change soon![grin]
Quote:Original post by mattd
> :) <

Why wasn't I informed of this? I demand an explanation! I havent used last.fm for aaages, but I guess I will now, till I format again.

me on last.fm. The stuff that's currently on there is about 12 months out of date unfortunately, but it's close enough.
------ ----- ---- --- -- -Export-Games.com is searching for talented and friendly developers. Visit our Help Wanted post for more info!My Indie development uber Journal - A game production walk through.
My last.fm page
It's hard to define my favourite genres. I don't like rap or (most) country music, though.

Superpig and I are having enlightening discussions about EBM.
Rav, if you like Denis Leary, you'll surely love Bill Hicks, that's where Leary got most of his material from anyhow [grin].
------ ----- ---- --- -- -Export-Games.com is searching for talented and friendly developers. Visit our Help Wanted post for more info!My Indie development uber Journal - A game production walk through.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement