check it out now - the funkiest Games Company of the year has arrived!

Started by
107 comments, last by Ysaneya 14 years, 8 months ago
Coincidentally, I was planning to make a CLI guess-the-number game. Maybe we can work together, we can ask like $59 per CD? And we can distribute it in an installer that doesn't even work.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by beun
Coincidentally, I was planning to make a CLI guess-the-number game. Maybe we can work together, we can ask like $59 per CD? And we can distribute it in an installer that doesn't even work.

Do other users receive this error? My typing is grammaticaly correct.

[Edited by - rcszigeti on July 26, 2009 9:15:06 PM]
No, I'm sorry...I just can't accept this as genuine. There's no way. Given the state of the website, how can this individual write programs, yet alone gain access to a computer in the state-run mental health facility at which he's obviously currently receiving treatment?
Quote:Original post by Esys
how can this individual write programs, yet alone gain access to a computer in the state-run mental health facility at which he's obviously currently receiving treatment?

that's not a nice thing to say

[Edited by - rcszigeti on July 27, 2009 1:00:22 AM]
hi guys, I fixed the link, now it works fine.
Quote:Original post by rcszigeti
how can this individual write programs, yet alone gain access to a computer in the state-run mental health facility at which he's obviously currently receiving treatment?

But probably based on a true story. Have you considered taking an English course? I'm not a native, but my English is good enough to actually be acceptable as writing documentation and texts on websites to look professional.

Also, why on earth would someone pay $5 for a magic 8-ball application?

Quote:Original post by Toolmaker

But probably based on a true story. Have you considered taking an English course? I'm not a native, but my English is good enough to actually be acceptable as writing documentation and texts on websites to look professional.

Also, why on earth would someone pay $5 for a magic 8-ball application?

you know u wana http://matrix.happyhost.org

[Edited by - rcszigeti on July 27, 2009 6:50:30 AM]
How old are you Szigeti?

[Edited by - hiigara on July 27, 2009 6:02:06 AM]
Quote:Original post by hiigara
How old are you Szigeti?

21, than I was gonna say thanks for sticking up but urpost changed,
Quote:Original post by hiigara
How old are you Szigeti?

21, than I was gonna say thanks for sticking up but urpost changed,

I was going to defend you from the harsh comments, but then I noticed you haven't fixed the basic spelling errors in you website. Why is that?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement