check it out now - the funkiest Games Company of the year has arrived!

Started by
107 comments, last by Ysaneya 14 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by hiigara
Quote:Original post by rcszigeti
Quote:Original post by hiigara
How old are you Szigeti?

21, than I was gonna say thanks for sticking up but urpost changed,

I was going to defend you from the harsh comments, but then I noticed you haven't fixed the basic spelling errors in you website. Why is that?

If I correct the spelling there, something else breaks, so whz bother trzing?
Advertisement
If you can't even fix a spelling mistake on your website, why should people expect you to be able write software that's worth paying $5 (or more) for?
To be a CEO you first need a board of directors. You don't even have an ABN.

Why is it called "Matrix games" and "Matriy Games" at the same time?

A legit company wouldn't use free hosting and a bigpond email, they also wouldn't have the CEO do the web-design or programming.

Why are you trying to pretend to be a games company? As you can see from the comments, you're just making yourself look very foolish.

If not for the (traceable) bigpond email, I would've assumed that your website was there to distribute viruses...
Quote:Original post by Codeka
If you can't even fix a spelling mistake on your website, why should people expect you to be able write software that's worth paying $5 (or more) for?

I put my energies into writing good code.
Quote:Original post by Hodgman
To be a CEO you first need a board of directors. You don't even have an ABN.

Why is it called "Matrix games" and "Matriy Games" at the same time?

A legit company wouldn't use free hosting and a bigpond email, they also wouldn't have the CEO do the web-design or programming.

Why are you trying to pretend to be a games company? As you can see from the comments, you're just making yourself look very foolish.

If not for the (traceable) bigpond email, I would've assumed that your website was there to distribute viruses...

no virii on the site at all. We are a legit games company just started up recetnly, with new games coming in the popeline,.
We are a legit games company just started up recetnly
What's your ABN?
We are a legit games company just started up recetnly
What's your ABN?

coming soon
You guys are mean.
Quote:Original post by WanMaster
You guys are mean.
I'm trying to help the poor guy by convincing him to stop pretending to be some kind of actual business... doesn't seem to be working though.

You can't have a company structure that consists of only a CEO an no one else, especially without a registered company number. If anything, he's an unregistered sole-trader, "playing business".
with new games coming in the popeline
I can't decide if this is satire or for real, but either way, "coming in the popeline" is comedy gold!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement