Game Title: "Time To Marble"
I'm looking to get together a team to conduct a collaborative project on Unity. I have the ideas and I will be studying the game code, design of levels in every bit of my spare time to get this completed by the end of 2019.
However if There is an experienced Blender 3d level designer or texture designer I would very much like to have you on the team and discuss the ideas I have come up with so far while also listening to yours.
If anyone has played the regular Nintendo game called "Marble Madness" That is the original inspiration of my game.
The intention is to release this game free, with ads, while providing and ad free version for a small price.
I am open to speak with anyone on the side just let me know.
Hello, I recently release Idle Portal Defense to open beta and am looking for feedback and suggestions before I move toward completing and releasing it.
Idle Portal Defense is an idle clicker game where the objective is to stop enemies from entering the portal. Purchase upgrades with gold dropped from enemies, gambled, or passive income while offline. Prestige to unlock permanent upgrades. Artifacts can be gambled, mined, rewarded for achievements or acquired by other means and give permanent upgrades as well.
android beta opt in url:
or if you would rather try the desktop version (it might be a bit buggier and lacking certain features so I suggest the android one above):
Warning, progress will probably be cleared when it is released.
By Ewe Tek Min
If you are a dog lovers, you must not miss this epic RPG roguelike game that you've never seen. In this turn-based roguelike RPG game, you have to pick your cute favorite dog and dive into the perilous dungeons. Simply move by swiping on your screen when you are exploring the dungeon.
• You have to avoid all the bad people whom trying to catch you to be their pet because of your cuteness! When you go into deeper dungeon, more bad people will try to catch you, just stay away from them!
• Besides avoiding those bad people, you also need to keep your stomach full in order to survive through the deep dungeon. Don't forget to ingest some foods while you are crawling the dungeon, otherwise you will be starved to death.
• Plan your move carefully as every move will cause you energy and you will be perish once your run out your energy.
• More than 15 kind of adorable and cute dogs to unlock and play! Many more are coming soon!
• Turn-based gameplay
• Simply swipe to move your dog
• Randomly generated levels provide a different game experience every time!
• Compete with your friends and see who can survive the dungeon longest!
Leave your review or feedback to us if you can't find your favorite dogs in the game and we will create for you!
Download now from App Store: Coming soon
Download now from Google Play: Coming soon
Hey everyone, I'm one of the two developers that makes Meme Exchange, the #1 Meme Stock market app on the Google Play Store and the iOS App Store. We've just set up our project on GameDev.net and thought we'd make a post over here to get some feedback.
Google Play Store
iOS App Store
Here's what the game is all about:
Like dank memes? Want to learn how the stockmarket works? Meme Exchange is the #1 meme stock market app on the Play Store.
Browse all the best dank memes and funny pics on Reddit while you learn to invest.
- Browse the funniest memes from the most lit subreddits available.
- Share the best funny pics and meme templates with your friends.
- Buy and sell shares in a meme for profit.
- Fund startups for a high risk investing experience
- Compete on the leaderboard to earn free rewards and badges
- Earn and buy crypto kek and use it to spice up your profile page and flex on your friends with dank profile icons, borders, customizable text colors and more!
- Multi-language support: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Swedish, Malaysian.
This stock market simulator will keep you and your friends entertained for hours, and have you laughing and sharing, all while improving your portfolio and knowledge of markets. Start trading today!
Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread everyone, and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
Here's our gamedev.net project page
Here's a few screenshots: