Guess who's back...back again

Started by
32 comments, last by nes8bit 19 years, 3 months ago
Check it out I have a ticker and Evil Steve is up 4 points today
Advertisement
DIVE DIVE DIVE!

Quote:Original post by Toolmaker
(gamedev comic)

Yes, but this time we can actually see a graph of it happening :)
You are all so screwed...

(please don't post mine)...
Well, according to the ticker it's gone down. But we'll see... this is an intressting experiment.

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
How does one get added to the stock board? Can I buy points off of someone else?

Could make the Lounge a Stock Market game!

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

oh no Mushu released some bad PR...sell sell sell!

Quote:
Random Observation of the Day!!
The answer is b.

People complain about their ratings. And they fall. But how DO people get high ratings? The answer...

They abuse the system. That's right. I myself do it.

I thought for a long while about how to raise my rating. You can't complain about it - that has proved to only backfire except in rare situations. Posting in technical forums helps, but sometimes it doesn't. So what is the key?

As I brainstormed, I thought about when I rated people up. The first and foremost reason, was that they rated me up. So I began to rate people up more often.

The second thing is to do people favors. Whether it be Salsa avatars, Acoustica stuff, or Boolean comics, favors help. For me, it was Gmail invites. Oh yeah.

And the third thing: don't piss people off. This will result in ratings-- which will counteract the ratings++

But I've found a way to crap post and get away with it... I always admit my own stupidity by closing every crap post with [/stupidity] so that people can understand that I was *trying* to be funnay. Because, honestly, I'm not.

Thankfully, no n00bs (<1100) read journals so everyone reading this now will understand what I'm talking about, and will already have some methods of their own.

[/stupidity] (I'm allowed to crap post in my own journal, dammit!)

just kidding he didn't post that in his signature.
OMFG, this is so cool.

I see what you did there.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement