Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Alcestis - Need Artists (Designer, Concept and 3D)

Started by Spinningcubes Jan 10, 2008 at 3:07 PM 8 replies 1.9k views
Dark Matter
Dark Matter
I'd be interested to learn more about the design position. I'll drop you a message/email.
reallyjoel
reallyjoel
This engine looks absolutely fantastic! It has all the bells and whistles that new game engines have, like normal map, parallax map and even ambient occlusion.. Wow!

Consider me signed up!
El Capitan27
El Capitan27
Hi im mark. Im interested in your designer or your concept artist positions. I can also Compose for you if you want. Your levels are nice, Theres alot of time well spent in there.
Give me some info on what you need drawn and i'll take my pencil to paper.
-Mark

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.