Pls i need your help

Started by
11 comments, last by Steve132 19 years, 3 months ago
Pls i am a begginer, and i need a source code (c++) to draw a simple christmas tree with opengl. Can anyone help me with the source code?
Advertisement
why? Christmas is over.
heh "xmas is over" lol.
NeHe tutorial #02 .. triangle.. instead of..
glColor3f(1.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f);//red
Make them green! with
glColor3f(0,1,0);!

Just read through the first few tutorials on NeHe's site, you'll be able to figure it out :)
It's for a project with extension. I need the source code. PLS pls pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
You arn't going to get handouts on this board. People will help you come up with ideas and troubleshoot. What you wont get is people to do your work for you.

Why don't you look at a few tutoirals here and and come back if you need help with how to do it.
The projects extension is a comment with your name and copyright?

Most people here (including me) won't help you if you don't want to perform something yourself.
Killers don't end up in jailThey end up on a high-score!
here's how i do it.
Sory my friend but the page is not working......:))))))))
Unless I'm mistaken, raevin did that on purpose. Because that is one of many sites to go to to learn how to write programs like that.

What you won't find here (or anywhere else), however, is someone who will do an assignment for some kid they don't know for the low, low price of free.

Either go and learn the material yourself (your class notes should have it, or try here) and come back with any specific questions you might have, or suck it up and take a zero on the assignment and consider that a learning experience in and of itself.

EDIT: I just realized that you first posted this five days ago. If you're even remotely capable at programming, and assuming you have some convenient middleware (SDL namely), you could've learned everything you needed to know and been long done by now... the time you waste trying to cheat...

-Auron
Quote:Original post by Auron
Unless I'm mistaken, raevin did that on purpose. Because that is one of many sites to go to to learn how to write programs like that...

Pretty much...I thought I put a different link, but here's what I really ment to put:

this site helps out a lot too!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement