Yeah right Amazon

Started by
4 comments, last by Catalytic 21 years, 9 months ago
I was surfing on Amazon checking out game programming books when this totally fitting combo package was offered to me. I know, how could I get one and NOT get the other?!
Advertisement
Wait, you mean I can make Awesome Games without programming? Why didn''t somebody tell me this before!?
Assassin, aka RedBeard. andyc.org
They want you to jump from a no programming book to gems3? What did they forgot the 20 books you need to read in between?
---GUI Programming Division Manager at Wildfire Gamesworking on the 0 A.D. project
Oh I should answer your question too...

book 1

book 2

/G
---GUI Programming Division Manager at Wildfire Gamesworking on the 0 A.D. project
I have the first one and it is pretty good... Almost like flash MX geared towards games...
Regardless of how much those two books may or may not go together (considering one is aimed at people that ''want'' to make games but don''t understand doubleclicking, the other at experienced programmers). I am wondering why they offer such a sucky ''deal''. $3.50 on a >$100 order. Wow, that isn''t even the cost of shipping. (I can''t remember off the top of my head if Amazon waves shipping on orders over $70).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement