Button showing

Started by
7 comments, last by Homer Simpson 21 years, 9 months ago
hwndbutton=CreateWindowEx(NULL,"button","asdas",WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_RADIOBUTTON,100,100,200,24,hwnd,(HMENU)(1112),hInstance,NULL); I am using this code but it isn´t chowing my button until i "guess" the local of it and click in it ... I can´t figure out what is wrong... Thanx in advance
__________________::Homer Simpson::
Advertisement
Oh i ''ve fixed the problem i have to use the parent hwnd instead of hwndbutton
When resize the wondow it happens the samething as the first post what is the problem???????
I´ve fixed it again puttin a UpdateWindow in the messageloop is that correct:???
You definately shouldn''t be putting UpdateWindow in the message loop as that is sending loads of WM_PAINT messages and possible WM_NCPAINT messages too. It seems that something is drawing over the button. Make sure that in your code there is nothing that would draw a rectangle over the area that the button is contained in. Check the WM_PAINT message if you have one, or WM_SIZE message to see if something is drawing where it shouldn''t be.
no it haven´t nothing painting over the button...
When you first create the button, make sure you call ShowWindow on the parent. Then, when you update the button (move/press/whatever), call InvalidateRect on it.
well i am using ShowWindow for parent hwnd, and the button uses the parent hwnd, and in my WM_PAINT i have InvalidateRect
here is the whole code:

#include<windows.h>#include<windowsx.h>#include"resource.h"#include<stdlib.h>#include<stdio.h>#define WN32_LEAN_AND_MEANconst char sz_classewin[7]="classe";HINSTANCE hInstance_app;LRESULT CALLBACK WndProc(HWND hwnd,UINT msg,WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam){    	    RECT rect;	switch(msg)	{	case WM_COMMAND:						if(wParam==1112)		{			InvalidateRect(hwnd,&rect,0);		}	case WM_CREATE:		{						return(0);		}break;	case WM_DESTROY:		{					PostQuitMessage(0);		}break;	case WM_PAINT:		{					    GetWindowRect(hwnd,&rect);			ValidateRect(hwnd,&rect);		}break;			default:		break;	}	return(DefWindowProc(hwnd,msg,wParam,lParam));}int WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance,HINSTANCE hPrevInstance,LPSTR lpCmdLine,int nCmdShow){WNDCLASSEX janela;HWND hwnd;MSG msg;HDC hdc;HPEN blue_pen= CreatePen(PS_SOLID,1,RGB(0,0,255));HBRUSH red_brush= CreateSolidBrush(RGB(255,0,0));RECT rect= {100,10,200,20};POINT poly[5]={100,70,100,400};janela.cbSize=sizeof(WNDCLASSEX);janela.style=CS_DBLCLKS|CS_HREDRAW|CS_VREDRAW|CS_OWNDC;janela.lpfnWndProc=WndProc;janela.cbClsExtra=0;janela.cbWndExtra=0;janela.hInstance=hInstance;janela.hIcon=LoadIcon(hInstance,MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_ICON1));janela.hCursor=LoadCursor(NULL,IDC_ARROW);janela.hbrBackground=(HBRUSH)GetStockObject(BLACK_BRUSH);janela.lpszMenuName="MENU1";janela.lpszClassName=sz_classewin;janela.hIconSm=LoadIcon(hInstance,MAKEINTRESOURCE(IDI_ICON1));hInstance_app=hInstance;RegisterClassEx(&janela);hwnd=CreateWindowEx(NULL,sz_classewin,"Janela",WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW|WS_VISIBLE,0,0,400,400,NULL,					NULL,hInstance,NULL);HMENU hmenuname=LoadMenu(hInstance,MAKEINTRESOURCE(MENU1));SetMenu(hwnd,hmenuname);hdc=GetDC(hwnd);		hwnd=CreateWindowEx(NULL,"button","asdas",WS_CHILD|WS_VISIBLE|BS_RADIOBUTTON,100,100,200,24,hwnd,(HMENU)(1112),hInstance,NULL);ShowWindow(hwnd,nCmdShow);	UpdateWindow(hwnd);while(TRUE){		if(PeekMessage(&msg,NULL,0,0,PM_REMOVE))	{		if(msg.message==WM_QUIT){	break;}TranslateMessage(&msg);		DispatchMessage(&msg);	}			SelectObject(hdc,red_brush);	FillRect(hdc,&rect,red_brush);     Ellipse(hdc,10,10,30,30);		}DeleteObject(red_brush);ReleaseDC(hwnd,hdc);	return(0);}  

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement