PropertySheets :: MFC

Started by
2 comments, last by kuphryn 21 years, 9 months ago
Hi. I have a propertysheet with a multiple propertypages. I would like get two functions working. 1) enable/disable default buttons (IDOK, IDCANCEL, ID_APPLY_NOW) in the propertypage. 2) be notified when the user navigate to and from different propertypage. If possible set the active propertypage programmically. Okay. I believe this is the way to enable/disable the default buttons of a propertysheet from within the propertysheet. ----- // disable the OK button GetDlgItem(IDOK)->EnableWindow(FALSE); ----- However, the code above does not work from within a propertypage. Is there a way to accomplish the above without sending a message to main frame? I have no idea on what message to catch as the user navigates to and from propertypages. Thanks, Kuphryn
Advertisement
- you can enable/disable the apply button easily:just call SetModified(TRUE)
- Enabling/disabling the OK and CANCEL button can be achieved as you tried. But instead of using IDOK, use spy++ to find out the real ids of these buttons. That should be enough.
- to set the property page programmatically, just use SetActivePage( index) in the propertysheet.

Hope it is useful.
Daniel.

The Ok/Cancel button probably belongs to the PropertySheet, so you can''t enable/disable it from the PropertyPage. If you had a pointer back to the parent PropertySheet you could probably rig something up.
Okay. Thanks everyone.

Kuphryn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement