Photoshop 6.0................useless, help.

Started by
12 comments, last by Mman 21 years, 9 months ago
Hi, I just got Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and the only thing I use it for is re-sizing images . Could someone please point me to a site with some tutorials? Thank you.
Advertisement
This site''s got plenty:
http://www.google.com/search?q=photoshop+tutorials

[ MSVC Fixes | STL | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost | Asking Questions | Organising code files ]
I used to know a really good Photoshop tutorials site, but unfortunately it went down about 6 months - 1 year ago. It was called Photoshop Club. I learned all of my stuff there. It was so sad to see it go down. I wonder if there is a mirror somewhere...

.elendil67
When you go homeTell them of us, and say:For your tomorrow,We gave our today.
learning to use photoshop from a tutorial is basicaly a waste of time. It''s a very simple program, one that u can master with about 1 week of use.

Anonymous Poster: I agree with you, you can learn Photoshop in about a week. But most tutorials don''t tell you how to use Photoshop, they tell you how to make a certain effect. Like Photoshop Club taught me how to make good looking rust and metal. I haven''t forgotten them yet.

I wish there was a good tutorial site out there. I once saw a tutorial on some sort of goo button (which looked really cool), but it was really hard to understand.

.elendil67
When you go homeTell them of us, and say:For your tomorrow,We gave our today.
Here''s a site for ya, www.phong.com. They have some pretty kewl tutorials there
Try this one. I have learned photoshop all by my self (just like everything else I know) without tuts, so I can''t judge if they are any good. But taka a look:
www.elated.com/tutorials/graphics/photoshop/
Cool, thanks for the sites. Yeh, I should have been more clear, I wanted to learn how to do different effects.
how about putting the manual under your pillow and leafing through it every night before you go to sleep? that´ll teach you new stuff..
quote:Original post by Mman
Hi, I just got Adobe Photoshop 6.0 and the only thing I use it for is re-sizing images . Could someone please point me to a site with some tutorials?

Thank you.

How about the manual that came with the program?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement