moving light

Started by
0 comments, last by DDSquad 21 years, 9 months ago
I update my LightPosition values and call glLightfv(GL_LIGHT1, GL_POSITION, LightPosition) at the beginning of drawing the scene, but the light doesn''t move. What am I doing wrong?
-------------------------------------------------------BZZZZTT - CRASH - BANG"What was that?!""Captain, it appears that we have encountered a strange sub-space anomaly. I'm getting a high reading of tracheons beams. The anomaly seems to be some kind of rift in the space-time continuum. -- Never mind, Bones was just using the microwave again."
Advertisement
Oops, very sorry for making you read this dumb question. glLightfv(GL_LIGHT1, GL_POSITION, LightPosition) works like a charm. My problem was an error in the algorithm that updated the light''s position.
-------------------------------------------------------BZZZZTT - CRASH - BANG"What was that?!""Captain, it appears that we have encountered a strange sub-space anomaly. I'm getting a high reading of tracheons beams. The anomaly seems to be some kind of rift in the space-time continuum. -- Never mind, Bones was just using the microwave again."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement