Tomb Raider Problems

Started by
3 comments, last by Parren 24 years ago
Is anyone else having problems with Tomb Raider IV? I have it for the playstation and sometimes I trigger something and then nothing happens. For example, when you burn away the floor and jump through... I stood and jumped and everything I could think of on an invisible floor till I finally restarted the game. After that I could fall right through. Things like this are happening a lot. Are they happening to anyone else... any ideas?
Parren
Advertisement
maybe your controller is dirty...or the game wasnt programmed very well

Im leaning toward the game on that one.
Parren
HI parren.... this is a discussion for my Tomb Raider post! IV is that a 4...you mean the last revelation?....
Ive know almost of the ...areas from 2-3.....2can i perfectly all the problems in my mind! - just ask on my topic *smiles* then ill help you!

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Haha..now i understand ...you cant fall intot hte falling floor with holes under?...=)Thats because ALL of the Tomb Raider games in the serie have a lots of funny buggs!!!!
You can for an example in the Wreck of maria doria...shoot the charks which are under the floor....just in a corner with a bug...you can be eated and you can kill all of the fishes in the water just shooting at the flor!
LOVE THAT....then you dont have to swim with them later....=) /jewelaye

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement