OpenGL 1.4 drivers available...

Started by
14 comments, last by Maximus 21 years, 7 months ago
For nVidia cards only. Sweet stuff ----------------------- "When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Advertisement
only nvidia ?? .
well, we just have to wait until more cards have it .
anyway, i cant find the link to download the header, library or dll files..

Its my duty, to please that booty ! - John Shaft
They are windows drivers... when have you ever been able to get updated headers, libraries, and dll files? The drivers have the updated nvoglnt.dll file, but there is no opengl32.dll for anything other than OpenGL1.1 under windows. You can get the extensions header from the SGI site (or nVidias site), and you use the same v1.1 library.

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
i can''t find the dll... please give us a link!
- Artist on the web -- Lwjgl Ressources & blog -
Are you serious?? Youre attempting to be a programmer yet cannot figure out to simply visit nVidia''s website and download their drivers??

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=winxp-2k_40.41

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
and the driver is only for windows NT/XP :-(

-------------------------------------------------
Don''t take life too seriously, you''''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny
-------------------------------------------------Don't take life too seriously, you''ll never get out of it alive. -Bugs Bunny
well, about nvidia only.. the radeon9700 has gl1.4 drivers as well.. okay.. i still have to wait till the card is availible here in europe..:D

"take a look around" - limp bizkit
www.google.com
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

Does anyone have these running? I got the installer, but my current setup (the latest Det. drivers (30.82 I think)) works pretty well. Is it worth the update in terms of performance?

Later,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

I havent benchmarked it myself, but going by what people have said on shacknews comments, there have been fps improvements in q3 by over 40fps.

-----------------------
I get rundll32 errors in the config menu...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement