Developer network for ogl dx anyone?

Started by
13 comments, last by pplante 21 years, 8 months ago
kk.

I''ll start work on a site sometime soon. but I don''t have enormous amounts of time.

I assume you''d prefer sites for the author, not the project (so 1 person doesn''t have 13 sites.. etc)...

<-- smile :-)
Advertisement
That is whats planned. Atleast I would prefer to host author or teams instead of 50 projects for one person.
------------------------"If it says it loves me, how can it be a virus?"
quote:Original post by pplante
That is whats planned. Atleast I would prefer to host author or teams instead of 50 projects for one person.

I submitted username for my project as "racingtreme". Maybe I should change it. But I haven''t yet name for me Does www.isdn.com/stefu sound good? Or will it be stefu.isdn.com? Any case, I''ll mail you if I decide something. Is the username&password same for isdn.com and illicitstudios?

Btw. is it my Mozilla in Linux that is wrong setup but Some links give this:
7‹oîœMEÔ%ßM%­-×îšÂlmy[îœÆΟ¨)¸ˆgZËh" öþ´³q#_ºò50U被³9qÃÅ`«ÿÃ˺k‰]_ò3†9PMÍ™Óó¿èÑTÄ‹OÕÓ|ÊÁ²-<ïWÏ7luðbÅÐç%0wh~ ^ê"°™çÙgUR†Ö¹®²uîs›¯])[àÙ`‰‚ù1´--
... and much more.
For example http://www.illicitstudios.com/phpBB/profile.php?mode=editprofile.

-----------
RacingTreme - for fun multiplayer racing:
http://users.utu.fi/stkibr
Coming soon...
Thats the forums, not the hosted part. The site hosting is not a signup page yet. The domain will be up in 2 days from now, I have alot of PHP to code in the next few days I guess

Thanks,
Philip
You all asked for it and I got it! I will now offer mySQL databases aswell for hosted sites! I have just now registered my domainname for this so the site will be operational in the next 24-48 hours. Send in any requests for hosting you want and I will add you to the site as soon as I can. I hope that we all can build a great community together.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement