programming assignment - NEED HELP!!...please (visual basic)

Started by
9 comments, last by Roger the Shrubber 21 years, 7 months ago
ShadowCoder, I found out the exact same thing...I worked out the loops, but realized that the if statement(s) are a heck of a lot shorter, and look more organized. Foolish me...so yeah, I DID hand in the ifs after all (besides, I used loops in other parts of the app, so....)

Landsknecht - there''s nothing to be sorry about man. I just added the ''verbal beatdown'' comment for some comic refief. And I really DID need it. I can''t expect you guys to come rushing to my aid and save my butt (I wasn''t expecting you to DO my homework though, I just needed help). The answer was simple, I just wanted to complicate things...i guess thats a problem i have.

I DID learn things from this experience though:

(this list is dedacated to landsknecht the helpful )
1. write code that you know will work - no matter if its the best way - and go from there (get ideas down!)
2. sometimes easiest thought out way is the best way

Listen, I really find the people on this site veeery helpful. I decided to start teaching myself C++ one day, and I came here for help to get started. very cool. I havent programmed in C++ in a while cuz i got a bit confused...but im thinking about joining a newbie team or something and see how that goes - it could prove rewarding...the only thing i have to worry about is if i have the time...
anyway, sorry to ramble on and on

later dudes

later

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement