check out my first game

Started by
4 comments, last by twytch 24 years ago
Hey everyone.... I just got done with my first video game, and I''d like some feedback. Go ahead and download it here: http://www.acm.ndsu.nodak.edu/~mkornkve Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
"A required .DLL file, CP3240MT.DLL, was not found"
sorry....sorry....stoopid compiler options checkbox....but I fixed it now....no more errors...hopefully. You can download it again, and it will work beautifully.... I hope.
I liked the game. Good graphics... smooth scrolling.

Reminded me of 1942 without the backflip.

Sorry, can''t give you $10-$20 or I''d be out one pizza.

"... you act as if stupidity were a virtue."
-- Flight of the Phoenix
"If you build it, it will crash."
Great Job! Thats some good work Only one problem though it crashed on me when I hit enter for the second level.
------------------------------"My sword is like a menacing cloud, but instead of rain, blood will pour in its path." - Sehabeddin, Turkish Military Commander 1438.
Great game, I''m sorta working on a similar one. Here''s some ideas/suggestions:Show when an enemy is getting hit by your bullets (make it flash or put an x where a bullet hits it), let the user go up further(I got sorta frustrated being limited to the lower part), and one more thing, let let the speed that the ship travels vertically be the same as it''s horizontal speed. These are pretty much matters of opinion not technical errors so great game!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement