New to forums

Started by
21 comments, last by Aerolithe 21 years, 5 months ago
Thinking in C++ assumses that you know C, something that I do not know. I would like something like that except that assumes I have no programming experience at all, because I don''t. I don''t think buying a book is much of an option right now.

~Aerolithe
(New, improved signature comming soon. Release date in late 2003, but expect delays and cut out features)
Advertisement
Jesus Christ just buy (or download, which I did AFTER i bought the book, lol) "SAMS Teach yourself C++ in 21 days," or "SAMS Teach yourself C++ in 24 hours" (they are the same.) People keep saying that "Oh this book sucks or this book is good," but the truth is no book is really perfect. Just buy/DL something and quit wasting your time man!

It may not be perfect but it''d be nice if its something I can understand and something that in general gives correct inforamtion, otherwise its of no use to me. I can get advanced books that are over my head if I want those, I can get information thats completly false by asking my classmates.

~Aerolithe
(New, improved signature comming soon. Release date in late 2003, but expect delays and cut out features)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement