Started college this week!

Started by
2 comments, last by danielthomas3 21 years, 5 months ago
Welp, I started college this week at Devry University. Im taking Computer Engineering, and the classes seem really good. I hope to get alot from this, and that it will help me become well rounded in programming, computer repair, etc. I''ll hope to be talking on these forums a good bit from now on, but I am not going to start any projects outside of school for a while. Working and going to school both full time takes alot of time and energy, plus after 3 hours of lab i might not want to come home and do more computer work hehe. anyways i basically wanted to use my first post as kind of a description of where i am and what im doing in game programming, so that when i become rich and famous u can see what it was like when i got started :>
Advertisement
Uhhhh, OK man. Good for you.
Devry? You might want to consider a transfer when you''re able. A lot of people consider that school to be something of a joke.
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Devry? You might want to consider a transfer when you''re able. A lot of people consider that school to be something of a joke.

If you''re gonna say stuff like that, at least don''t post it as an anonymous person ...

*Scribble with excessive amounts of loops and curls*
[ Google || Start Here || ACCU || STL || Boost || MSDN || GotW || CUJ || MSVC++ Library Fixes || BarrysWorld || [email=lektrix@barrysworld.com]E-Mail Me[/email] ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement