where is my post!!!???

Started by
6 comments, last by initial_y 21 years, 5 months ago
who delete my post?!
汇编语言不会编
Advertisement
well, if it was off topic it might have been moved to the APPROPRIATE FORUM...

the only reason it''d be deleted is if you cross-posted, posted something offensive and horrible and evil (read the FAQ), or said something bad about cats...
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
What was it about? Maybe it just dropped to next page. Check your profile (from above your message), there are all the topics you have recently started. Including one cross-post topic, so no wonder your topics might get deleted.

Besides, you are asking the wrong question. It should be "Why it was deleted?" instead of "Who deleted it?".

[edited by - Hanz on November 8, 2002 1:15:17 PM]
While I can''t be sure, looking through your profile I would say it was because it was yet another crosspost. You seem to constantly abuse these forums by posting the same question several times, despite the fact that it disrespects Gamedev''s bandwidth issues and splits discussion, which is a clear violation of Gamedev''s community goals (one of them being that posts are meant to benefit everyone).
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Except of course if your a moderator with a pet project. Right?

Yet another Anonymous Coward making vague accusations they can neither back up or are willing to attach their own name to. Truly the most pathetic breed of troll there is.

quote:Original post by Michalson
While I can't be sure, looking through your profile I would say it was because it was yet another crosspost. You seem to constantly abuse these forums by posting the same question several times, despite the fact that it disrespects Gamedev's bandwidth issues and splits discussion, which is a clear violation of Gamedev's community goals (one of them being that posts are meant to benefit everyone ).

Well, Michalson when you're new to the site and you see your post gone you might not know what happened to it and post it again. That's why there are two "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" started by me.

evil sausage!
jrabideau in disguise!

[edited by - evil sausage on November 8, 2002 4:25:21 PM]
And so, the evil religion thread stole the wonderful "What the Heck?" thread's throne. Truly a sad day for gamedev.
I find it in other forum
汇编语言不会编
quote:Original post by initial_y
who delete my post?!

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=123115

? ;P

-Michael

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement