my F15 fighter jet sim

Started by
15 comments, last by ctoa 21 years, 5 months ago
I just completed few levels. It run just find on my pc, but I need to know it''s performance on other pc too. I put a fps counter.Hope anybody can feed me back with the frame rate
Advertisement
A link would help:D
Very nice Great work with the models, camera, and clouds. All you really need now is some more eye candy. Network play might also be an idea but its usually hard to apend that onto an already made game.

In one of my other demos i did a water simulation that might look good in your game. Its easy to implement and fairly quick (although in the demo its not so quick, which is understandable since im simulating an ocean up close - the speed can be adjusted). You can download the demo from members.rogers.com/ramrajb/Downloads/IslandDemo.zip

If you want the source just email me - thereisnocowlevel@hotmail.com

"Free advice is seldom cheap."
-- Rule of Acquisition #59
quote:
A link would help:D

http://www.geocities.com/skyassault2002/SkyAssault.zip

- got it through his profile

[edited by - llvllatrix on November 18, 2002 1:14:31 AM]
Oh, stupid me.
Very good game. Nice models, textures, etc.

Are there any cheats?
I''d like to try , but your account is down
Anyone mirroring it? If so, please give an address, or you''re free to send it to cwizard@profundis.se.

nice, joystick support is needed though.
And a little more work on those tanks.

[edited by - lc_overlord on November 18, 2002 4:05:29 AM]
so I think it runs well on other pc too...
sorry I forgot to put the link.thanks matrix
there''s no mirroring, sorry about that
I''m thinking about using multimedia libray for joystick since i never program Dx
that is extremly impressive. Very very professional (well, maybe not the tank )

runs well. not an enormous frame rate, but was still fine.

I think you need to do a bit of work on the lighting of the terrain though, it just doesn''t feel right... At first I thought it was water... The fog really needs to be thinner and start further into the distance, and be more grey... and the terrain needs to be much brighter, with heavily contrasting lighting..
but thats just my opinion

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement