Spawning the user's default browser with a 'help' file

Started by
2 comments, last by bishop_pass 21 years, 5 months ago
I''m doing this from a win32 program by starting a separate thread and calling system ("myfile.html"); It works, but it opens up a console window as well. I know there''s got to be another way to do this without opening up a console window. Anybody know how?
Advertisement
Maybe ShellExecute is what I want. I''m trying to figure that out now.
I would guess you want ShellExecute with "open" but you probably already figured out whether that works or not.

~CGameProgrammer( );
~CGameProgrammer( );Developer Image Exchange -- New Features: Upload screenshots of your games (size is unlimited) and upload the game itself (up to 10MB). Free. No registration needed.
Yeah, I just figured it out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement