To the moderator or the one who deletes Posts.

Started by
36 comments, last by JmarsKoder 23 years, 12 months ago
Can i have mine back, my cat hisses at me whenever i enter the room now.

Advertisement
Stole that one from "The Simpsons", didn''t you firahs?
No, but now i remember it is from simpsons

Only fools think of other people as fools. Intellectual people tend to think that other people are better than themselves. The way it works is this: if you think other people are stupid, you can''t learn from them. If you think other people are smarter, you will learn something from them. This means that the person who regards others as better will eventually become better than the person who regards others as stupid.

- null_pointer
Sabre Multimedia
ack. null_pointer just sprained my brain again.

===============================================
"Tell brave deeds of war."
Then they recounted tales, -- "There were stern stands And bitter runs for glory."

Ah, I think there were braver deeds.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My signature is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My signature, without me, is useless. Without my signature, I am useless.
I''m impressed Fel..
You read every post on this particular board!
Full time job, redoing your house, moderator, Creating games and utilities, and healing poor souls in Everquest.

You must have longer hours in your day than I do.
Apparently relativistic physics works on people who drink enough caffeine too.
Or maybe it''s the part where I don''t sleep. *wry smile*
You coming to CGD next week Gorky?

-fel
~ The opinions stated by this individual are the opinions of this individual and not the opinions of her company, any organization she might be part of, her parrot, or anyone else. ~
Damn, I didn''t know my soul belonged to Myopic Rhino... I was planning to sell it someday, now I can''t
Nicodemus.----"When everything goes well, something will go wrong." - Murphy

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement