Female cat warrior concept..*RE-*UPDATED*

Started by
15 comments, last by NGTca 21 years, 4 months ago
check out the re-updated pic...corrected a few things including that damn neck!(she looks more feminin too...i think...) tell me what you think.

Advertisement
quote:Original post by NGTca
... tell me what you think.

What do I think? I think you ignored my link tutorial. hehehe

I still like the first one. But I''m still going on that preconcieved notion of what a "cat-person" should look like. I think people are really going to appreciate the break-from-the-norm. We might see more guys inclinded to take on the role of a female character. At this point you can use all three for different characters.

any chance we could get a front shot? Color? Animation? A previous post of yours suggests this will be for a 3D rpg. Any mock-ups of that yet? hehehe, I''m so hard to please.

Looking good!

-Alfred Hitchcock

Little Raven''s Studio
___________________________"It has been a very long time since I’ve ceased to be preoccupied with reality."-Alfred HitchcockLittle Raven's Studio
I like the facial style of #2 more.
She looks sleeker.

#3 looks too animalish in the face, I think.
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
First Off I like the new neck! heh.

after that the face does look more animalish or maybe it just looks to innocent.. Something like that.

I kinda miss some of those smaller armor peices like the elbow blade and stuff that kinda added a look of a warrior with out the extra weight. Other then that, I like the new one! I love the way you draw her!

[edited by - Xero-X2 on December 4, 2002 4:48:57 PM]
"I seek knowledge and to help those who also seek it"
I would look contestant #2 as something like a Great Cleric, contestant #3 would be a rather medium rank soldier, and contestant #1 as a blacksmith

I kinda remember those tiger faces seen somewhere in Quest for Glory 3 :D

Mac for productivity
Linux for development
Palm for mobility
Windows... for the Solitaire

EDIT: Number confusion

[edited by - cyrax256 on December 4, 2002 10:07:22 PM]
Ciro Durán :: My site :: gamedev.net :: AGS Forums
I think it looks look a horse. Cats are almost always fast and agile... I just don''t see it making the cut.

Best luck,
Sven
quote:Original post by quarnin
I think it looks look a horse. Cats are almost always fast and agile... I just don''t see it making the cut.

Best luck,
Sven

NGTca,

This is what I was talking (er... writing) about people''s perceptions of how the "normal" cat person should act. I think to break people of this expectation you will need to rely on a solid storyline. Seeinig isn''t always believing. If you set up the story as this being the only way a creature of this sort CAN look, then we will be forced to "believe".

Quarnin,

Fast and agile eh? You obviously have never seen MY cat. hahaha

-Alfred Hitchcock

Little Raven''s Studio
___________________________"It has been a very long time since I’ve ceased to be preoccupied with reality."-Alfred HitchcockLittle Raven's Studio

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement