Handles to View Classes :: MFC

Started by
15 comments, last by kuphryn 21 years, 4 months ago
upset, aren''t we?
Advertisement
You are playing with fire. There are essential two outcomes. One is you walk away safe. Another outcome is you get burn.

There is a reason why some people are born to be teachers and others who know the subjects, but cannot teach anything.

You "try" to be one.

Anyways, stober and Andreas Masur posted key solutions at CodeGuru.

http://www.codeguru.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a4e23363807143d8d9e715708b902126&threadid=221865

Kuphryn
niyaw, sorry man... I did not know that the two of you have a history... and judging from his latest response I stuck my nose someplace that it shouldn''t be

Anyway, I agree with you - research is 90% of what I do... think slow and type fast is the way of this programmer.

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
You two are a pair of arrogant pricks. If you''re not helpful, then do not reply. Simple.

Kuphryn
you see, i''m trying to be helpful, and you''re missing it.

plus, throwing out unjustified insults and profanity doesn''t really paint a good picture of yourself.
No. Being helpful does not justify arrogant comments. Furthermore, you "tried" to be "helpful." Straightout, you were not even close to being "helpful." Your solution was worthless.

Do you want to be "helpful?" Here is my "help." Please do not reply to my threads in the future.

Kuphryn
you wish.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement