Original Post
What''s your oppinion? Is it ok or isnt'' it ok?
quote:
Original post by Estese
Executing an innocent is accidental as well, not intentional.
quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
I have no penis.
quote:
Original post by Fuzztrek
I don''t agree with the death penatly, however I don''t agree with letting the offender live in a comfy hotel room or not making him/her realize what he/she did wrong.
quote:
Original post by Fuzztrek
I don''t agree with the death penatly, however I don''t agree with letting the offender live in a comfy hotel room or not making him/her realize what he/she did wrong.
quote:
it''d get rid of the dumbasses
quote:
Original post by bishop_pass
Why don''t you people spend more time worrying about your own ass?
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more