Words I never want to see in a subject:

Started by
14 comments, last by bjmumblingmiles 21 years, 3 months ago
The following words always alert me to a thread that will be a complete waste of my time: dead, vs, why, "simple program" anyone agree? not trying to offend anyone...but i have noticed that most threads with those words in the subject have no redeeming conversations or questions. lol tell me what you think Brian
Brian J
Advertisement
/me notices this isn't in the lounge and puts on his asbestos

j/k

edit: I can't really say much, because though I've got years of exp, I'm still basically a n00b

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

MoonStar Projects

[edited by - Ronin Magus on January 18, 2003 9:01:29 PM]
Add to the list of boring subjects any containing the word "I". Also, any string containing punctuation marks repeated several times (as in "!!!" or "????" or ".....") generally gets translated to "Stay away!" by my brain.
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
ok someone can move it...i just happened to be in game development when i decided to write it...my bad

brian
Brian J
I''m surprised you didn''t mention "help" or any variation of "newbie".
quote:Original post by Beer Hunter
I''m surprised you didn''t mention "help" or any variation of "newbie".

I''ve seen very few "newbie" or "help" threads without a (at least somewhat) valid question.
This post asks a valid question - does that mean that it would have been worth my time to respond?
quote:Original post by Beer Hunter
This post asks a valid question - does that mean that it would have been worth my time to respond?

which is why i didnt include help...this post is not against people looking for help...its the people with topics that help no one, including the poster...and those words seem to always set those posts off...so im not sure about help but maybe newbie, because anyone who calls themself a newbie obviously hasnt done their homework...so newbie is definately on

Brian

edit: typo

[edited by - bjmumblingmiles on January 19, 2003 3:21:23 PM]
Brian J
"Pls" or "plz".

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." -- George Bernhard Shaw
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
you forgot "penis".

So anyways, in this sense, 4 dimensions is no good to live in, if you want to think about living in a different world, try 5.
pouya
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement