VC++ 6.0 tool help? (easy)

Started by
5 comments, last by An Irritable Gent 23 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I just accidently deleted tool #7 under the tool menu. I would really appreciate if someone could: - click the Tools menu - click the Customize... menu item - click the Tools tab on the dialog box that appears - scroll down and tell me what the name of the 7th tool is - tell me what the Command, Arguments, and Initial directory settings are. Much thanks! aig
aig
Advertisement
Gent, are you sure that you deleted it? I have VC 6.0 pro, and when I went into those tools, I only have 6. There''s a blank box in the space where a 7th tool could be, but there is no tool there.

Take Care,

Derek
dddDDDdddDDDdddDDDdddDDDddd Big Brother is Watching
Maybe I''m mistaken. I was trying to add a new tool, and thought I deleted the last one by mistake (the stupid "new" and "delete" buttons are right beside each other). Also, there''s no confirmation when you delete, it just goes poof. Maybe there were only 6 tools to begin with - I don''t wanna reinstall just to see.

If anyone has 7 tools (not including ones added yourselves), please let me know.

aig
aig
why does it really matter to you? you dont seem to know what tool it was, so it obviously wasn''t that important to you...

<(o)>
<(o)>
Gent, are you sure that you deleted it? I have VC 6.0 pro, and when I went into those tools, I only have 6. There''s a blank box in the space where a 7th tool could be, but there is no tool there.

Take Care,

Req
dddDDDdddDDDdddDDDdddDDDddd Big Brother is Watching
The seventh tool is InstallShield Wizard

Command: C:\Program Files\InstallShield\InstallShield for Microsoft Visual C++ 6\Program\IsVcWiz.exe
Arguments: None
Initial: C:\Program Files\InstallShield\InstallShield for Microsoft Visual C++ 6\Program

Edited by - Ranok on May 13, 2000 1:44:26 PM
---Ranok---
Thanks Ranock. Req had me questioning my sanity for a minute there.

aig
aig

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement