Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

C++ beginners?

Started by Flick Feb 4, 2003 at 5:28 PM 6 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
Flick
Flick
Hey, I''m beginning C++. I''m a little ways into it, but not too far. I was wondering if any other person out there who is currently beginning C++ would talk with me via emails. It would be one-on-one so that we could talk with each other about stuff; we would both be at the same level and could help each other. If you want to do it, email me at cppgr@hotmail.com . PS: If this sounds sort of corny, that''s because it is, but it could be interesting. "If you want to be the best, you have to work the hardest."
"If you want to be the best, you have to work the hardest."
Mathematix
Mathematix
You''re dodgy. You''re winking too much! I''m telling my Mum!
Seifer
Seifer
We see that often on this site, and most of the time it doesn''t work. Also, you should try to pair up with someone with experience, that way you won''t forge bad habits.
I hate signatures.
Spudder
Spudder
If you ever need any help then drop me an email at the _wedge@hotmail.com, i''ve bin coding in C++ for roughly a year so i should be able to help
Digigamer15
Digigamer15
I have a month''s expirence with c++ but I haven''t got very far yet. I''m learning pointers right now (just to give you an idea if I was using a learn c++ in 21 days book i''d book at the end of the first week.) You can e-mail me at digigamer15@hotmail.com
RedFTiger
RedFTiger
Im also here if you need any help on anything. I have been programming for about a year and a half. my email address is
redftiger@hotmail.com
deal
deal
quote:
Original post by Mathematix
You''re dodgy. You''re winking too much! I''m telling my Mum!


you right he must be a paedophile trying to groom you ! get daddy to beat him up !
Mathematix
Mathematix
quote:
Original post by deal
[quote]Original post by Mathematix
You''re dodgy. You''re winking too much! I''m telling my Mum!


you right he must be a paedophile trying to groom you ! get daddy to beat him up !

I am a daddy, and if he tries it...!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.