opengl window in MDI window

Started by
-1 comments, last by SAMSAM 21 years, 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I have a program in win 32 API which i have added many features to it(music playing keyboards, mini game, simple word processor bitmap DIB viewr,clipboard viewer & graphical cartoons,system info & color change &tons of other stuff,,,,,,). now each program will start independently if chossen by a menu command like-->game-->poker will start a poker game. now i am new to opengl and i want to put an extra feature"a simple program of a rotating blade over a triangle" done in opengl so as to add another feature to my application and i want to process that window just like my other features ,through a menu command like: menu->graphics->opengl sample. so when user choose this menu item the program reverse to an opengl window and when finished through another item "close opengl window" , it will go back to the regular window. can this be done within the framework of win API without the use of peekmessage function ? if yes give me a hint if im right to think that initialization will be done globaly.and can i release the rendering context within the frame of "close opengl" menu item. cheers!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement