i can't believe this

Started by
9 comments, last by biotech 21 years, 1 month ago
so,does anybody know how to import and use 3ds-keyframes belgrade-yu
belgrade-yu
Advertisement
Yes
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk
*applauds Extrarius* that was beautiful..

for real though, try www.gametutorials.com .. i believe under openGL tutorials (possibly directx as well) he has information for loading an animated 3ds model
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
There is but you have to buy it.

Dustin Davis
Owner / CEO
Programmers Unlimited
www.Programmers-Unlimited.com
Dustin DavisOwner / CEOProgrammers Unlimitedwww.Programmers-Unlimited.com
i know i have to buy it,but it is a huge problem cause i live in yugoslavia and nobody wants to ship anything here!
i live in black hole,the blakest hole in whole of space.

belgrade-yu
belgrade-yu
www.google.com will come back with tons of tutorials, and source code about how to load .3ds files, some of these even explain and have code for the animation parts as well.
well,i tried to find it(i know how to imprt data->vertex data and texture data)but didn''t have any luck to find any of importing keyframes,in APRON tutorials the source isn''t avilable
and game tutorials offer this tutorial in separate CD which i can not buy cause i live in yugoslavia(nobody will send anything here).
so i am stuck but i will serch on google anyway

belgrade-yu
belgrade-yu
Check out the 3dsftk (3d studio file toolkit) for a good description of all (well, most) chunks, and lib3ds for an example implementation.

thanx for help i will try to find it

belgrade-yu
belgrade-yu
y''know...at gametutorials.com you can view the pages online...you don''t have to order the cd.
Sup guys?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement