Are there any 3D modellers out there who can help?

Started by
-1 comments, last by Turmoil 21 years, 1 month ago
Hello there I''ve just illustrated this female ski character for a possible future ski game. I was thinking something along the lines of SSX Tricky, that sort of gameplay with more ski based racing and events. The characters are very cartoon like, with there style more of a modern approach (i.e. Baggy skater jeans, chains, lots of belts, etc.) Very extreme sports overall. I am after a 3D modeller that perhaps could help me to bring these illustrations to life? If anyone out there is interested then please get in contact so I can send you the sample concept sketch. Email me at CPRARR@aol.com "I want to create a game, something I can look back at in five years time and think how good it was, to lose those years of my life slaving behind a computer screen when I should been out partying each night!"
"I want to create a game, something I can look back at in five years time and think how good it was, how much it was worth losing those years of my life over. Slaving behind a computer screen when I should of been out partying each night!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement