Anyone wanna make a Simple game with me? plz!!

Started by
25 comments, last by MTT 21 years, 1 month ago
I am wondering if anyone wants to make a simple game with me? Goals: Create a Online Multiplayer 3d Video Game. My AIM id is Amateur Designer plz add me someone. I''''m looking for a programmer to make a game with me.
Goals: Create a Online Multiplayer 3d Video Game. My AIM id is Amateur Designer plz add me someone. :) I''m looking for a programmer to make a game with me.
Advertisement
That''s hard, not simple.
Keep coming back, because it's worth it, if you work it, so work it, you're worth it!
You forgot the "Doom 3 killer with 10k players per server and built-in coffee machine" part

Seriously though, that''s not what I''d call a simple game...
Please dont look at my signature, I am wondering if anyonew wants to make a simple game like a RPG 2d or something? please let me know..

Goals: Create a Online Multiplayer 3d Video Game. My AIM id is Amateur Designer plz add me someone. I''''m looking for a programmer to make a game with me.
Goals: Create a Online Multiplayer 3d Video Game. My AIM id is Amateur Designer plz add me someone. :) I''m looking for a programmer to make a game with me.
Put a horizontal rule above your signature, so people don''t think it''s part of your post.

-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
For the record, cowsarenotevil is referring to the <hr> tag. It looks like this:
2D RPG, what programming experience do you have? People aren''t gonna be too friendly with this posting. You should learn that when posting on the forums, people would like to know about what you can offer to such a project. Saying that you would like people to help you make a simple game (A 2d RPG not being one) leaves a lot of detail missing.

What coding experience do you have?

What could you bring to a project?

What do you want other people to help you with?

I won''t flame you, because I personally find that unfair. Answer some of these questions, and then see if people give you a more even response. Hope this helps somewhat

=*=
If things seem bad, think that they can get a whole load worse, and they don''t seem so bad anymore

=*=
Tell us what skills you have Aniond? And how much experience do you have with your skills?
-----------------------Is all that we see or seem But a dream within a dream?------Edgar Allan Poe
Well,
I''m gonna be honest. I don''t know programming at all. I am learning though. I can do all the attributes, names, etc. I can also make the graphics for some of it. I am not a expert on graphics so It wouldn'' be the greatest. I''m just trying to put a simple game together, Solitaire or whatever. I dont care.. and also dude. I know the tag. I know almost all HTML. I was a website designer before this But I know nothing about making a game. But I wanna make a game. Also I thank you for not Flaming me. I am a N00b at this. Well, If anyone is interested you can post here. or add me to AIM, Well i will be waiting for more responses, and waiting to get Flamed again.!

Goals: Create a Online Multiplayer 3d Video Game. My AIM id is Amateur Designer plz add me someone. I''''m looking for a programmer to make a game with me.
try this

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement