More Premier Books on Ebay

Started by
6 comments, last by TANSTAAFL 21 years, 1 month ago
Today I put up some more books on ebay. You can check them out on my "view sellers items page", here. I''ve also got a bunch of legos up on ebay, so you might have to look at later pages. At the moment, they are on pages 2 and 3, but by tomorrow, they''ll mostly be on page 2, and the day after on page one.

Get off my lawn!

Advertisement
I just have to ask, what is with all the lego peices that you seem to have tons of. Do you work at a Lego factory or something?
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
I just have to ask, what is with all the lego peices that you seem to have tons of. Do you work at a Lego factory or something?

LOL!

[edited by - GroZZleR on April 8, 2003 1:50:59 PM]
I am still awaiting shipping confirmation TANSTAAFL, Payment sent a week ago.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
i dont *DO* shipping confirmations.

Get off my lawn!

How long does shipping usually take anyways? I''m planning to bid on one of the books, but I''m moving in two weeks.
Yeah, I''m interested to know what''s going on with the LEGO thing, too.

-Kirk
shipping to the US can take up to 10 days to get there, since i ship media mail. shipping outside of the US can take that long or longer(as is the case with mr. mcbain who lives in the uk).

as for the lego thing, i am finishing off the sale of my lego collection. it was a rather large collection last october, and there are still a lot of remnants of it. i simply lot it up by piece shape (or a group of related piece shaped), and stick it on ebay for $0.99. sometimes, a lot will go for the initial bid price, sometimes it wont sell at all (in which case it typically gets combined into a new lot and listed again), and occasionally, i get quite a bit of money for the pieces. in any case, the lego collection is slowly dwindling to nothing.

Get off my lawn!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement