Voodoo 4+5

Started by
4 comments, last by jumble 23 years, 10 months ago
Hasn''t been released over here in the UK yet - but i was wondering is it worth me waiting and getting it when i could go and get a Geforce 2? /home/./~jumble ---------------
jumble-----------
Advertisement
I''ve read a few articles about these 2 cards, and the articles definitly leaned towards the GeForce 2. I think the main magazine i was reading from was Computer Games Stratdgy Plus. My 2 cents.
I heard that the GeForce2 is faster than both the V4 and V5, but slower than the V6. I don''t plan on getting a V6 though because it is 500+ dollars. That seems a little steep for a video card.

-Andreas
-Andreas
By V6 do you mean the v5 6000 or have they changed it (probably). I too am planning on getting a new video card, my poor v3 is looking quite a bit dated now. The problem I am having is deciding if it is worth forking out a couple of hundred quid for a card when the technology is moving so quickly it will be out of date quite soon. Oh well, my credit card statement date was yesterday, I guess I''ll just bite the bullet and get a Geforce 2.
Yep.Geforce 2 card is definately better in all tests i''ve read (against V4 and V5).
And besides this Voodoo 4 card is really going to piss me off cause everyone will think that i got my nick because of the card!
Well,i got this name when i was 12 (now i''m 18) and the number 4 has to do with soccer teams in Greece!(fans are really mad down hear )
Oh Well!
Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
My advice: Disregarding all "official" tests, it is my opinion that GeForce2 is good, the Voodoo4 is pointless, the Voodoo5 5500 is good, and the Voodoo5 6000 is great. It''s what I use, and I recommend it.

------------------------------
Changing the face of adventure gaming...
Atypical Interactive
------------------------------Changing the future of adventure gaming...Atypical Interactive

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement