help code a awsome game

Started by
32 comments, last by spitfirz 20 years, 10 months ago
hi. me and my team are making a medieval style game using the 3d game engine from conitec. its called 3dgamestudio * www.3dgamestudio.com ther language that u code in gamestudio with is c-script its like almost identical to c but geared on the gameing side so i figured if alot of ppl here code in c++ they should have no problem with c-script. so if anyone here would like to help us out please reply ill get back to you. oh n i don't got the finances to pay anyone sorry. but we would appreciate anyone who would like to help us. thanks [edited by - spitfirz on June 4, 2003 5:51:54 PM]
Advertisement
hehe
cscript is not intended for games. It''s slow and no one uses it for anything.
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Hoo boy. *tosses spitfirz a flameproof suit*
/me tosses him another, one is not enough.

Gamedev for learning.
libGDN for putting it all together.
An opensource, cross platform, cross API game development library.
VSEDebug Visual Studio.NET Add-In. Enhances debugging in ways never thought possible.
come on he didn''t say he was the boss of a company that wants to make it into big industry and blah blah..

My Site
I''ll assume that you don''t have much experience with 3D Gamestudio, or you would see that there has not been a single quality product made with it, and that their system looks like it was made by a couple different groups. Fun to play around with though, i suppose.. it would take a load of tweaking though (including rewriting all those crap-tacular prebuilt movement and enemy libraries). I wouldn''t be surprised if a quality game was produced, i would just fear that someone spent all that time rewriting that code.
Disclaimer: "I am in no way qualified to present advice on any topic concerning anything and can not be held responsible for any damages that my advice may incurr (due to neither my negligence nor yours)"
ok first no im not a big company, 2nd thers a new version of it , check out the features page. 3rd all u would do is program so i dont get y u care if thers been a commercial quality game made with it and for starters thers a multi-million funded company makinga game with it to show ppl what it can really do. oviously its not aimed for big huge corporatons but hobbiest. so maybe thats y ther hasnt been a quality commercial game. all im askin is for some help in making something cool., so if anyone else would like to help us plz reply n plz dont post if u dont wana help,

[edited by - spitfirz on June 4, 2003 7:02:35 PM]
theres gota be someone
haha on their info page.. "Games authoring never was easier."

I think that should read:
"Never learning the english was easier." ;D

James Simmons
MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net

[edited by - neurokaotix on June 4, 2003 9:09:06 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement