Inner Nemesis III - ** DAY 2 ** webgame

Started by
13 comments, last by sebnutt 20 years, 9 months ago
hi there, i'm developping my own web adventure game, whom first day (the final game will include 7 days), will be released at the end of this week. here is a screenshot to make you wait until then... [edited by - sebnutt on June 18, 2003 4:38:53 AM] [edited by - sebnutt on June 19, 2003 4:00:37 AM]
Advertisement
Nice! Flash, right?
----------------------------------------------Petter Nordlander"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. They who understand binary and those who do not"
nope...DHTML ) (not a joke)
start playing it today

http://www.innernemesis.com
see ya
Can''t finish the game even with your walkthrough. I asked the bartender about Safieri, and he told me to visit the library. I have no idea how to get there.

Quite good for a browser-game. The main character sprite needs a little trimming, as he has white patches on the edges.
the library is a place to find.
on the left in the street.
"I don''t really know where to go, going this way."
"Nothing interesting in this street."

Or is it some single-pixel library in the street? Can''t find it.
quote:Original post by juuso
"I don''t really know where to go, going this way."
"Nothing interesting in this street."

Or is it some single-pixel library in the street? Can''t find it.

I''ve changed something in the game...go back at the barman, and talk to him back again.
should solve your problem.

Wrong forum guys. This should be in Your Announcements or Lounge. I see more talk about the game strategy then the development of it.

Scott Simontis
Engineer in Training
Have a nice day!
Scott SimontisMy political blog
Cool! I finished it OK, just a few minor things -

The message boxes didn''t really stay up for long enough to read them, with some I had to click it again.

If I click on a few of things while a message box is still showing it puts a couple of message boxes on the screen at once, overlapping each other.

When changing screen around the message boxes get annoying, I had to go back to the house a few times and every time I had to read "This is where I live ..." etc.

Also could you make the different languages different colours instead of normal/italics. When you glance at it you have to think a little to hard to figure out which one you should be reading. If english was, say, gold/light yellow it would be automatic.

The "take it" buttons weren''t very obvious either, I clicked on a couple of things and didn''t realise I needed to pick them up.

Don''t take any of this the wrong way - I think you''ve done a great job, especially using DHTML! Can''t wait to see the next bit.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement