Visual Studio.Net 2003 or Visual Studio 6.0?

Started by
21 comments, last by EvilKind 20 years, 10 months ago
iso is basically an image of the cd... like if someone were to take a photo of it. it stores everything there is about the cd, so that u could duplicate it based on this cd image. of course, some cd copy protection methods will still differ a copied cd from the original, most of the time, it will produce an identical copy. in most burning software, u can burn a cd from a cd image. u just point to the .iso (or .cue, etc. there are quite a few formats), and it''ll do everything else by itself.

ps. the only reason i''m saying this is because i have nothing to do atm, and i feel like answering this. next time, however, do the right thing and google it, like the previous post said. <3

---
shurcool
wwdev
Advertisement
quote:Original post by Sneftel
quote:Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
I''m using Visual Studio .Net Enterprise Developer and I preffer it to VC6. However I think the lack of a profiler in VC .NET is very annoying as I have to download a third-party one and I haven''t find a free one yet...
You must not have looked very hard, then, especially since the product box comes with a little flyer advertising the profiler.

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

I couldn''t find a profiler anywhere!? Are you sure there is a profiler?

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Member of the Shove Pouya Off A Cliff club, SPOAC. (If you wish to join, add this line to your signature.)Member of "Un-Ban nes8bit" association, UNA (to join put this in your sig)"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
quote:Original post by ShlomiSteinberg
I couldn''t find a profiler anywhere!? Are you sure there is a profiler?

"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"

Yeah, there''s a flyer in the product box that gives you the web address to download it. It''s made by CompuWare.

How appropriate. You fight like a cow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement